Friday, December 3, 2010

Building things with random tools..

My message on facebook to friends and family:

I am sorry that I did not have a chance to touch base or see many of my friends, family and contacts in DC prior to my trip-- but trust me, I have been too busy for simple things like: food and sleep! I am leaving today for bangkok. For all of you who asked me to repost my blog, here it is. I promise I will try to keep it up-to-date, fun, and informative. When I return, i will be in my final semester at Georgetown so I will jump into work work work and thesis-- but really looking forward to all the exciting (and random) things that are coming my way. Interestingly, many people are asking me: "how do you plan out your life and career?" My answer is simple: "I haven't really." I have been just following life, allowing each day and experience to help inform the actions of the next day. God, nature and the world have been my teachers and direction. Literally, life to me feels like a tool-box, I blindly pull out tools and then figure out how to use them and what do build with them. This Fellowship is another tool-- I hope that with it, I can build great things. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment