Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2013 Daily Inspirational Quote Project

It has been quite a while since I have blogged. To be honest, I never really go into the habit of blogging despite the fact that I keep saying I will! I hope my new project will help make my blogging goal a reality!

One of the projects that I have embarked upon for 2013 is a creating a daily inspirational quote picture inspired by my photos, life, work, and global travels. Over the years work and pleasure has taken me to many beautiful places and countries.  I have tried my best to capture the moments with whatever camera I have access to (often times not a very fancy camera at all or simply my cell phone). Also, since 1999 I have kept a quote book that includes words of wisdom, advice and guidance from friends, loved ones, famous writers and those I randomly encounter. 

At times when I feel at a loss of words expressing myself I find that pictures and simple phrases speak to my soul.  I hope that some of them speak to yours as well. Creating a quote book has always been a dream of mine-- so here's to laying a foundation!

No comments:

Post a Comment